If you are using one of the top social networks twitter and you are a WordPress bloggers probably you would heard about Twitter Bootstrap or simply Bootstrap, but you still don’t have any clear definition for it. Well if you don’t know what twitter bootstrap is, it’s a great frontend framework to build sites faster with this solid framework.
Mark Otto and Jacob Thornton are the developers of this theme framework and it is free available for everyone. Initially it was famous as twitter bootstrap but after they made some changes it was renamed it simply bootstrap.
You can just follow the instructions written in documentation to solve you’re your website customization problems and to add extraordinary elements into your website. Here are some of the top components of bootstrap WordPress themes.
- Button groups
- Media object
- Dropdown menus
- Labels and badges
- Button dropdown menus
- Nav: tabs, pills, and lists
- Typographic components
- Pagination Two options for paging through content
- Progress bars For loading, redirecting, or action status
- Alerts Styles for success, warning, and error messages
- Miscellaneous Lightweight utility components
- Thumbnails Grids of images, videos, text, and more
Article supported by: http://www.wpstand.com