Create custom responsive layouts and fill them with content. If you want to showcase your content in a unique way with amazing responsive design check out this plugin called Content Manager for WordPress.
Creating custom responsive layouts is a just a few clicks job. Once your layouts are created fill them in with content of your own chose – tons of ready to use shortcodes with a lot of customization options, sidebars, custom and imported shortcodes too. Edit your layouts and content in the front-end of your site, no need to go to WordPress admin area.
No coding, all done in a very intuitive interface!
How It Works?
- Create a new page
- Go to OTW Grid Manger metabox and create a layout
- Place your content in the layout
Creating responsive layout is just a matter of few clicks with the drag and drop system of this plugin. Go to OTW Grid Manger metabox and start creating your layout, you will never have to write any code.
- Custom Responsive Layouts – Build in Seconds
- Front-end Editor – Edit your layouts and content in the front-end of your site
- 40+ Shortcodes with add/edit Interface
- Custom and Imported Shortcodes
- Insert Shortcodes Anywhere – Layouts, Page Editor, Sidebars, Template files
- Insert Sidebars Anywhere – Layouts, Page Editor, Template files
- WordPress Widgets Anywhere – Layouts, Page Editor, Template files
- Content Sidebars
- Custom Styling
- Translation/Localization Ready
- Support and Updates
- Zero Coding Required
Examples, How to, More details on the Shortcodes and the Components
Check out the Shortcodes and plugin Features in the menu of plugin’s live demo. They set up examples on the shortcodes so you can see them in action and they listed all key components/features in details. There are videos and screenshots too.
This plugin allows you to insert sidebars anywhere in the layout created by OTW Grid Manger, this feature will provide you additional benefits to show ads or any other widgets of your choice within the layout.
Front End Grid Manager
Front end grid manager allows you to create and re-arrange layouts in the front end without any coding, this system is really easy to use and fun.
One of the most important feature and advantage of this plugin is the use of shortcodes, this plugin comes with 40+ amazing shortcodes which you can insert anywhere in the layout.
Also, another amazing feature is the custom shortcodes, content manager for WordPress plugin allows you to add your own shortcodes easily.
You can import shortcodes from other plugins and themes easily to use it with content manager plugin which is an outstanding feature of this amazing plugin.
The plugin will follow your theme styling for the main html tags so, whatever you create with the plugin fits your theme design.
If you need to further style, here are your options:
- Each shortcode has it’s unique CSS class that can be used to style all shortcodes of the same type.
- Create a new class for each instance of a shortcode in its interface so you can style shortcodes individually.
- Create and load new skins within your WordPress admin area.
There are tons of other feature with this plugin which you can check out here.